Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspiration and Enamored Remembrance

                           
                                 Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre - "Wade in the Water"



Hello All,

Each time I see these photos, I am so inspired.  The emotions they evoke in me are powerful and invigorating.  I just had to share them with you this morning.  Can you feel the energy...their power?


     
                               Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre - "Wade in the Water"



             
                       Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre - "Wade in the Water, Children!"



I am inspired.  I am enamored.  I remember...(pulse of the dance...the faint sound of drums...the soft impact of the step as my toes, heels, legs, arms and torso flex into, and through the liquid movement.  I am the embodiment of the ebb and flow of water.  Water, the eternal flow.

"Water Sprite" calls to me.  "I am inspired.  I am enamored.  I remember..."


"Water Sprite" by PiaZza!  Water inspired felted silk couture with natural fiber textures.


Feeling free form felt forged by feminine hands. "Felting with feeling"...Fabulous!



All images, text and content copyrighted, 2012, all rights reserved to perspective owners  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...